Followers

About Me

My photo
Read my first post for this :D

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Post Idea and profile image CREDITS.


This is a post dedicated to crediting Dilys,my 13 year old daughter for helping me make this first blog of mine and teaching me about this awesome website known as blogspot.i would also like to thank her for helping me make this image,which,as you all can see,is my profile picture.(NOTE:she has used GIMP 2.6.2 for this image.)And for those who are wondering,just what is CKRM,it is a small church which i am currently ministering in.It is located in Chinatown,Singapore.

my daughter does not have friendster or a blog,but she has a crunchyroll account,as she is a die-hard japanese animation fan.For youngsters out there,please do add her in her crunchyroll account as i'm sure that she will be willing to chat with you.:)
here is the URL to her crunchyroll profile.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/livinghell_x

No comments: